Parents/guardians should ensure that their children are not late for school. If the child is late for school the following is needed:
1. If your child is late: You must accompany your child into the office and sign the late book.
2. PLEASE DO NOT DROP YOUR CHILD OFF.
1. Confer with parents regarding habitual tardiness of child.
1. Record names of all tardy children.
2. Keep principal and attendance officer informed.
3. Notification letters of absences and lateness will be sent home after 5, 10, 15-day mark. Administration may schedule a conference to address the attendance concern.
1. Help your child(ren) develop the habit of being punctual by having backpacks, clothes and lunch ready the night before.
2. Know expected time of arrival at school.
3. Develop personal habits that would help ensure punctuality.