“Together Everyone Achieves More”
Our vision aims to inspire and empower our students with the tools necessary to become life-long and self-directed learners who are able to thrive both academically and socially in the 21st Century.
Ola Edwards Community School is committed to the success of every student by providing a rigorous academic and technological curriculum in which learning is engaging, purposeful and relevant in order to successfully meet the challenges of a rapidly changing global society.
George Washington’s Code of Conduct
- Bullying is not allowed in our school or on the bus.
- Use of kind words – no teasing, name calling, or putting others down in school or on the bus.
- We show self-control by keeping our hands and feet to ourselves in school and on the bus.
- We will make sure that everyone is included and no one is left out.
- We will speak up and stop bullying (if we can) or go for help right away.
- We treat each other with kindness and respect at all times in school and on the bus.
- We respect each other’s property (school property, too).
- We look for the good in others and value differences.